2022 Fall Conference Sponsor & Exhibit Opportunities
Sponsorships at NCBA conferences and events are open to all vendors, clients, law firms and members of NCBA. This year, we are offering many ways to demonstrate your support and commitment to legal education in the creditors rights industry. Please refer to our Industry Partnerships Prospectus for customized, annual partnerships to engage with NCBA and our members throughout the year.
Leave your mark at the 2022 Fall Conference! From sessions and breaks to room keys and charging stations, we have a sponsorship opportunity to fit your brand and your budget!
- Recognition in your sponsorship category
- Your company name or logo displayed on the event webpages
- Your company name or logo displayed on the announcements slides in the session rooms
- Your company name or logo displayed on event signage
- Your company logo (linked to your website) displayed in the sponsor's section of at least 2 promotional emails prior to and during the conference
us at [email protected].
Our exhibit hall is configured to facilitate continuous interaction between exhibitors and attendees. The exhibit hall is open during the entire conference plus there are events specifically designed to generate interaction with attendees including receptions on Wednesday and Thursday. Don't miss this opportunity to showcase your business!
Exhibitor Packages include:
- 1 - 6' table
- 2 chairs
- 2 complimentary conference registrations (a $3,280 value!)
- Complimentary WiFi
Exhibit tables may be canceled up to 6 weeks prior to the event for a full refund or transferred to a future conference.
*Exhibit hall diagram is not to scale. Some booths may shift slighly due to exit and service doors.