The Voice for Creditors Rights Attorneys
NCBA is recognized as the premier advocate for attorneys practicing creditors rights law.
Our advocacy initiatives place significant focus on legislative, regulatory and judicial issues that govern our members’ legal practices. By providing a voice for our members we are able to tell our story and ensure that we highlight the compliance, professionalism and dedication of our law firm members.
- Support and promote Congressional relationships, legislation and messaging that adhere to the NCBA Mission statement and policy priorities with particular focus on the independence of the practice of law.
- Support and enhance relationships with state-level creditors bar associations providing resources and guidance on state level advocacy including State Attorneys Generals.
- Building relationships, engagement and enhanced outreach with regulatory agencies including the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Federal Trade Commission, and others to communicate and advocate for NCBA members.
- View NCBA's Comment Letters here.
- Enhance relationships with judicial associations, including the Uniform Law Commission (ULC), the Association of State Court Judges and the creation of other bench-bar relationships and opportunities.
- Provide robust review and participation in litigation involving NCBA members and pertinent legal issues, specifically through the amicus brief process.