Subcontractor Oversight Program
The Subcontractor Oversight Program created by the National Creditors Bar Association is for the assessment of third-party subcontractors for law firms including process servers, asset locators, letter vendors, software vendors, skip tracers, data vendors, and more.
Why Become Certified through NCBA?
- Instead of dealing with numerous audits from many NCBA member firms, a subcontractor would respond to just one assessment
- Assessments are performed by Crowe LLP, a national top ten accounting firm
- Assessment shows you are a crediable vendor for creditors rights law firms.
- Prices start at just $4,400 depending on the services required for the first year and only $2,500 each subsequent year. Does not include remediation costs.
- Complete the Application and Vendor Participation Agreement Form and return it to email@example.com.
- Purchase the assessment program for the first year.
- Crowe LLP will contact you to complete their intake form and schedule a kick-off call.
- Crowe LLP will conduct their assessment and validation process, and issue their findings, responses, and approval. At this time, in person assessments are temporarily waived and all assessments will be virtual.
- If necessary, remediate any audit findings within 60 days of the completed assessment.
- Renew annually for $2,500 to continue being certified.
About Our Audit Partner
Crowe LLP has been selected by National Creditors Bar Association for the Subcontractor Oversight Program to provide assessments of relevant internal controls on vendors that serve NCBA members.
Crowe LLP is a public accounting, consulting, and technology firm that combines deep industry and specialized expertise with innovation. Crowe serves a wide variety of industries including banking, financial services, retail, and government. Learn more at crowe.com.