Fastcase: Free legal research for NCBA members
National Creditors Bar Association members have access to Fastcase for free. Unlimited search using Fastcase’s smarter legal research tools, unlimited printing, and unlimited reference support, all free as a benefit of National Creditors Bar Association membership. Fastcase’s apps for iPhone, Android and iPad connect to your bar account automatically by Mobile Sync.
- Primary law from all 50 states
- Mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Cases, statutes, regulations, court rules, and constitutions
- Federal coverage, including specialty courts
- Intuitive searching
- Save favorite documents, favorite jurisdictions and search history
Fastcase is the premiere American provider of online legal research. The company's patent-pending research software helps busy legal professionals sort through the clutter, ranking the best cases and statutes first, and enabling users to re-sort search results to find answers fast. Fastcase puts the whole law library on the desktop - providing online access to millions of cases, statutes, and regulations, and at a fraction of the cost of existing alternatives. Fastcase is an American company based in Washington, D.C. and founded in 1999. It was built by lawyers and for lawyers, with the input of specialists in legal research, library science, and law. Fastcase's mission is to make better research available to more people through innovation, value and choice.
Free Training Webinars
Get acquainted with Fastcase by registering for upcoming free webinars.
(By clicking on the above link, you will leave the NCBA website; NCBA currently does not offer CLE credits for these webinars.)
Fastcase provides free live training webinars so that you can learn how to use Fastcase right from the comfort of your own computer. Click above to register for the webinar that is best for you.
Helpful, Quick Fastcase Videos
(Click the titles to launch the videos)
- Quick Fastcase Introduction
- Overview: The Nuts and Bolts
A four minute demo on how to run a quick and advanced caselaw search on Fastcase, as well as sort your results, view the Interactive Timeline, and access the full case text.
- Using Forecite to backstop your legal research
- Use Authority Check for a list of later citing cases
- Visualize Search Results with Interactive Timeline
- Print a case in under 30 seconds