Skip to content
- To obtain your Certificate of Completion or request credit for your participation, you will need to complete a CLE affidavit. You will receive the affidavit link via email from [email protected] once we verify your participation. (Please whitelist [email protected] and check your spam folders.) Your certificate(s) will be available for download when you complete the affidavit, and they will be emailed to you as well. You will only receive one CLE affidavit link for the entire conference.
- You must sign in (and out for NY) at the CLE table EACH DAY of the conference to receive credit for sessions on that day! Failure to sign in/out may result in denial of CLE credits.
- Requests must be completed within 10 days of the completion of the program to ensure that credit will be available to you.
- If your state allows the sponsor, ABA MCLE, to report your CLE attendance, they will do so within 30 days of your completion of the CLE affidavit. Details on attendance reporting will be included on the Certificate of Completion. If you have any questions, please email [email protected].
- States typically decide whether a program qualifies for MCLE credit in their jurisdiction 4-8 weeks after the program application is submitted. For many live events, credit approval is not received prior to the program.
- NCBA will seek 12 hours of CLE credit in 60-minute states, and 14.4 hours of CLE credit for this program in 50-minute states, including 2 hours of CLE Ethics specialty credit in 60-minute states and 2.4 hours of CLE Ethics specialty credit in 50-minute states as needed; as well as 1 hour of CLE Elimination of Bias Specialty credit in 60-minute states and 1.2 CLE Elimination of Bias Specialty credit in 50-minute states. Hours are estimated and are subject to each state’s approval and credit rounding rules.