An initial fee of $4,400 for the assessment is collected at the time of application. If an onsite inspection is required, a balance billing of $1,000 would be collected.
How to apply
Follow these easy steps to become a NCBA-Certified Subcontractor:
- Complete the Subcontractor Certification Program Introduction Questionnaire below
- Accept the Vendor Participation Agreement
- Complete Crowe’s intake form and scheduling
- Kick-off call
- Complete the security questionnaire
- Crowe will conduct their assessment and validation process, and issue their findings, responses, and approvalIf necessary, remediate any audit findings within 60 days of the completed assessment
Ready to enroll? Complete the form below.