NARCA 2016 Spring Conference
Sheraton Grand Chicago | May 4 - 7, 2016
Home Agenda Litigation Boot CampClient Meetings Exhibit Registration Sponsors
CLE Credit Approval
Click here to view the State by State Spring Conference CLE Approval List (as of 4/28/2016).
NARCA Conferences provide a forum to attend cutting-edge educational sessions, earn CLE credits, attend client meetings and network with professionals from creditors rights law firms, clients and credit grantors, buyers and sellers of consumer debt and vendors of innovative products and services. NARCA Conferences generally attract over 800 attendees.
Exceptional Educational Sessions:
NARCA listened to its members to develop the 2016 Spring Conference Education offerings! Attend sessions that are the most relevant to your business and the future of creditors rights.
Join your colleagues to take part in sessions on:
- Get Schooled on Student Loan Collection!
- News Flash! The Weeks that Were
- Medical Collections 101
- Auto Deficiency, Replevin, Medical, and Foreclosure FDCPA Issues You Won’t See With Credit Cards
- A Practical Guide to Writing Policies, SOPs and Internal Controls and Conducting an Internal Audit (Compliance 101)
- Cyber Threat Brief
- Regulation of the Collection Industry: How Much is Too Much?
- The Great Debate: Consumer Attorneys and Defense Bar
- CFPB’s Consent Decrees, Rulemaking and Regulation by Enforcement - The New Normal”
- The Client Perspective: Best Practices for Law Firms
- Marketing Your Firm in Today’s Environment
- Collection Letter Calamities: How to Protect Your Business from a Class Action Minefield
- Life in a Collection Law Firm After the Consent Decrees
- Finding Your Balance, Effectively Training Your Employees
- Managing Expectations: Getting the Client from Angry to Happy
- Vicarious Liability: How to Protect Yourself in This New Era of Regulatory Supervision
- Vendor Compliance
- How to Effectively Use Your Employees to Run Your Business, Without Letting Them Run You Out of Business
- Profitability: Quality Clients Are the Key
- Defense Strategies Beyond Affirmative Defense
- Current Developments in Lawyer Regulation
- Ethical Pitfalls for Attorneys Managing Multi State Practices
Litigation Boot Camp
Join NARCA’s inaugural Litigation Boot Camp, being held in conjunction with NARCA’s 2016 Spring Conference. This seminar, on Saturday, May 7, is designed especially for the young or new attorney, or any attorney looking for a refresher in the nuts and bolts of litigating creditor claims. This intensive 6 hour program will cover the entire lifecycle of a claim, including pleading mechanics, pretrial practice, depositions, trial practice, evidence, examination of witnesses, and defensive concerns, all presented by NARCA’s faculty of experienced trial attorneys.