National Creditors Bar Association
2019 Fall Conference
Marriott Marquis | Washington, DC | October 16 - 19, 2019
Washington, D.C. is served by:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- Driving directions from the area airports can be found here.
- The Marriott Marquis Washington, D.C. does not provide airport shuttle service.
- Estimated taxi or Uber fare is $25.
- SuperShuttle door-to-door service: shuttles operate based on demand. For information or to schedule service, go to supershuttle.com.
- Subway service: Click here for the Metro website.
- Nearby stations:
- Gallery Place/ Chinatown (Red Line) is 0.5 miles SE.
- Mt. Vernon Square 7th St. / Convention Ctr (Green & Yellow Lines) is 0.1 miles E.
In addition to the Metro and on foot there are a number of options for sightseeing in D.C. Click here for tours by trolley, motor coach, Segway, bike and more.
- Only valet parking at the Marriott Marquis is available for $49 USD daily, and includes in-out privileges. Oversized vehicles: additional $8 USD. Fees exclude tax. Limited space available-max 6 ft 4 in.
- Find offsite parking garages here.
Washington D.C. averages highs near 70 and lows near 50 for mid-October. Click here for the weather forecast.
ABOUT THE AREA
We've collected some links to resources you might find interesting and helpful as you plan your time in Washington, D.C: