Sample Ballot Information and Voting Details
By: Stacy Stein and Alex Snyder
Co-Chairs: NCBA Elections Committee
Exciting times at NCBA as we move into our elections season! Voting will take place concurrently with the NCBA 2020 Executive Experience beginning Tuesday, October 20, 2020, at noon (MT)/3:00 p.m. (EST) and concluding Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. (MT)/6:00 p.m. (EST).
Once again, NCBA will be using on-line voting for the 2020 Elections. This will allow for greater participation by all NCBA member law firms who may or may not be able to have an attorney present at the Executive Experience. Voting times are listed above. If you are unable to vote during those times, an absentee ballot is available for the primary attorney contact that NCBA has on record for each firm. Absentee ballots are available by requesting same from the NCBA National Office by emailing email@example.com. All requests must be sent via email and the ballot will be sent to the attorney by return email. Ballots must be returned to the NCBA National Office via USPS, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Friday, October 16, 2020.
Details regarding e-voting will be sent to the primary attorney contact that NCBA has on record for each law firm member on Thursday, October 8, 2020. The email will contain the firm’s unique Elector ID and generated password, along with a link to the voting website. If you will not be voting on behalf of your firm, you may forward to the attorney who will be voting.
Each NCBA law firm member has one vote and one vote only. Only NCBA Law firm members are eligible to vote. (Individual In-House Counsel Members are not eligible to vote.)
Stacy D. Stein
Mountain Peak Law Group, PC
10200 E Girard Ave.
Denver, CO 80231
134 Highland Avenue
Waterbury, CT 06708
(The order of appearance of Directors below was drawn by lottery.)
- Karen Hammer – Suttell & Hammer, P.S. – Candidate Statement
- Steve Markoff – Markoff Law LLC – Candidate Statement
- Crystal Duplay – Lawgix Lawyers LLC – Candidate Statement
- Nicole Strickler – Messer Strickler, Ltd. – Candidate Statement | Candidate Material
- Adam Cleveland – Adam L. Cleveland, P.C. – Candidate Statement
- Michael Stillman – Stillman Law Office – Candidate Statement
- David Weimer – Kramer & Frank, P.C. – Candidate Statement
- Ronald Miller – Miller and Steeno, P.C. – Candidate Statement
- Brian Cloud – Cloud Willis & Ellis, LLC – Candidate Statement
- Chip Stacy – Hood & Stacy, P.A. – Candidate Statement